I received this from Karl Kane, from Massey Uni, Wellington. He's a capable man, with talented students, and understands CAN's mission. I'd like to take them up on this offer.
We could go big:
- how to get more people biking, more often
- how to convince central govt and councils to invest in cycling
- reposition cycling as an everyday, mainstream activity
- recruit and retain active CAN members
- design, market and promote CAN's Workplace Bikeability programme
- design a cycling campaign
Share the Road
Report on campaigns already in existence both NZ & international
1. What works?
Bicycle Safety Campaign Review
What do successful bicycle safety campaigns have in common, and what tactics should be used in the future to achieve success? To help answer this, Bikes Belong (USA) conducted a review of campaigns, primarily used in the U.S.