The "CAN Do" is CAN's annual member advocacy workshop that brings together cycling advocates from around the country.
Besides hosting CAN's AGM, the CAN Do features strategic planning, presentations, guest speakers, advocacy skills training, and showcases local group achievements and activities. The event is usually rounded off with a fun ride around the host area and some great food and drink!
NEXT DATE: 2023 TBC
Stand side-by-side with the NZ Cycling Conference series, the CAN Do has become an event in its own right. It typically attracts 30-80 delegates.
- 2000 (Jul): Palmerston North (linked to 2000 Cycling Conference)
- 2001 (Sep): Christchurch (linked to 2001 Cycling Conference)
- 2003 (Oct): North Shore (linked to 2003 Cycling Conference)
- 2004 (Apr): Nelson
- 2005 (Oct): Lower Hutt (linked to 2005 Cycling Conference)
- 2006 (Nov): Wellington
- 2007 (Nov): Napier - (linked to 2007 Cycling Conference)
- 2008 (Oct): Christchurch - details
- 2009 (Nov): New Plymouth - details (linked to 2009 Cycling Conference)
- 2010 (Oct): Lower Hutt - details
- 2011 (Oct): Nelson - details
- 2013 (Apr): Auckland - details
- 2014 (Apr): Whanganui - details
- 2015 (Mar): Christchurch - details
- 2016 (Mar): Hamilton - details
- 2017 (Mar): Wellington - details
- 2018 (29 July) Palmerston North
- 2020 (Feb) Cambridge - details
- 2023 TBC Christchurch - details
- Private group -