This group oversees the coordination of major CAN activities including:
- Annual "CAN Do" advocates workshop
- Annual Cycle-Friendly Awards
- Biennial NZ Cycling Conference
- Other CAN/local workshops
- National CAN promotions, e.g. BikeWise Month activities, CAN's "Top 3" Focus areas
The tasks required might include determining dates and venues, organising equipment/resources/catering/etc, and promotion of activities. Some activities may involve a paid coordinator position.
The nature of these activities means that this portfolio group may not need to be continually active. Rather, members of this portfolio could contribute as required to proposed events coming up.