From time to time, local groups will request updated membership lists for their local group. To export a current membership list to a CSV file, which you can then email to them, do the following:
- In CiviCRM, select Find Contacts - Advanced Search from the Search menu.
- Select the appropriate local group name from the Select Tags drop-down box.
- From the Display Results As drop-down box, choose Memberships. (This means the results will include membership data as well as contact data.)
- In the Memberships section, under Membership Status, check the New, Current and Grace boxes.
- Click the Search button. This will bring up all the results.
- Check All records at the top, and from the Actions drop-down box, choose Export Members and click the Go button.
- Click Select Fields for Export, choose the Membership list detail field mapping and click Continue.
- The fields in the selected field mapping will be displayed. Click the Export button.
- Save the results to a CSV file.