Giddy biking and public policy enthusiasts crowded into Minneapolis' Uptown Theater last night, grabbing pints of Surly brew (in a corn-based compostable cup, no less), and settling in for a panel discussion on "Cities, Bicycles, and the Future of Getting Around," part of a popular "Policy and a Pint" series sponsored by local public radio station 89.3 The Current.
- Beyond the call of duty - Justin Leov and his folks
- Hammer time - Putting the Hammerschmidt through its paces
- Epic Friends - Megan Dimozantos and Sadie Parker-Wynyard at the Alpine Epic
- Strength in numbers - The inspirational Avery family
- Linking up - Laura Williamson goes online for off-road romance
- Trail Tutor - Lester Perry brings together the two things he loves most