- Quarterly Chainlinks magazine delivered to your door
- Discounts on CAN merchandise
- FREE legal advice
- FREE technical advice (for cycle planning and design issues)
- And much more...
For a full list of benefits, check the Membership benefits comparison table.
Pay by Direct Credit to the CAN bank account
Paying by Direct Credit saves CAN bank fees. You can pay your membership fee by direct credit (via internet banking or otherwise) to our account:
Cycling Advocates Network
Then just email us to let us know:
- Your name
- Your contact details (postal address, email, phone)
- Your payment details (important!)
Or join online via credit card or Paypal account (it's safe!)
- Choose your membership type below
- Select 'Renew membership' if you're already a CAN member and want to renew your membership
- Click the corresponding "Buy Now" button- this will take you to the PayPal website.
Please remember to add your "Home Address" to your PayPal order! We need it so we know where to send your Chainlinks magazine to. We can also put you in touch with a local CAN-affiliated cycling advocacy group in your area, if there is one. A phone contact is useful too, in case of email addresses going on the blink etc.
Supporting Organisation ($75)
Make a Donation (any amount!)
(Any problems? If PayPal asks you to 'retry', check in your web browser configuration that you have 'cookies' enabled. PayPal requires this, but some browsers have them turned off by default. Otherwise, contact us.)
Or send your application form by post
Membership application forms are available for download (follow the link below) or by contacting us:
- Postal Address
- Freepost 147092
PO Box 6491
- +64 4 972 2552
- +64 4 972 2552