Present: Graeme, Nathaniel. Mayfair bar, Weds 4th September 5.30pm
Aplologies: Stuart, Alan.
- Stuart and Graeme been to TSB to get account signature change underway. Alan didn't make it, to do when he returns from holiday.
- TSB bank balance: $397.79.
- Graeme to speak to NPDC full council on 10th Sept. 2.30pm, in support of NTCA submission on their draft Parking Strategy.
- Te Henui bridges opening - Nathaniel to confirm dates.
- Graeme to use the Vote NZ website to ask mayoral, district and regional council candidates some sustainable transport questions and post their answers on the FB site.
- Let's Go: South Road changes out to tender, Coronation Av underway, new bike friendly traffic lights at Liardet/Molesworth St intersection starting on Friday, underpass beneath Cumberland Av in detail design.
- Nathaniel to set up meeting with principal of Moturoa primary school to investigate how NTCA can support them getting into the Bike In Schools programme.
- Graeme to discuss with NP mountain bike club where their plans for a bike park in Marfell Park have reached and discuss with them what NTCA could do to help.
- Meeting closed 6.30pm.
- Next meeting 2nd October.
Remember you can see NTCA on Facebook here: