Tuesday 4 June 6:00-7:30pm
Front room upstairs at the Library Bar, Courtenay Place.
- Wellington Cycling Forum follow-up
- Update from the new CAW committee's planning meeting
- CAN strategy workshop, Silverstream, 22-23 June
- The submissions we made to WCC and GWRC
- Velo-city conference: topics-of-interest for Frocks on Bikes
- NZTA’s “N2P” project (Ngauranga to Petone)
- Todd Litman lectures - highlights
- Update from SASTRG meetings
- Implementation of the advance stop boxes in Featherston St. The contractors haven't followed instructions, resulting in rather non-standard versions.
- Rants and raves