I'd like to see the Bikecentennial marked with events, story-telling, exhibitions and lots of rides.
- Kate Sheppard: the vote, rational dress, Atalanta Ladies' cycling club
- NZ bike entrepreneurs the Kennett Brothers, Ground Effect, framebuilders
- NZ Cycle Trails
- trail builders
- social history and the changing role of the bike
- sporting success
- cargo biikes, BMX, MTB, fixies, cycle chic, track and all the rest
- cycling advocacy
- Phil Keoghan's movie on pioneer Tour de France rider Harry Watson
- Richard Pearse
What do you think?