How to prevent your bike from being stolen
Even a basic bicycle for travelling between work and home can be expensive, so it's no surprise that bikes are a popular target for thieves.
According to Cyclist UK, there were around 327,000 bike theft incidents reported in England and Wales between April 2015 and March 2016. Make no mistake; bike theft is a big business.
So what are the best ways to help prevent yours from being stolen? Whether it's at home or away, this guide should help you keep your bike more secure.
- Registering and marking your bike
- Recording details of your bike
- The best locks to use for your bike
- Securing your bike while you're out and about
- Securing your bike at home
- What to do if your bike is stolen
Credit: Keith Higgins