Education Advisor – Bike Wise
(Fixed term – Parental leave cover October 2010 to 5 April 2011)
- Are you passionate about cycle safety?
- Do you have a can-do attitude?
- Are you calm under pressure?
NZTA is currently looking for a fixed term employee to cover a parental leave situation, to manage our national Bike Wise programme that promotes safe cycling as a fun and healthy transport option.
As a project manager for Bike Wise you will need to be highly organised, committed and able to think on the go.
The role requires that you:
- Have strong project or event management experience
- Are able to develop and build strong effective relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Develop marketing collateral for this project
- Can operationalise strategic directions
The successful person will be required to hold an appropriate tertiary qualification and have experience in public relations/media. A background in the education profession would be an advantage, as would a passion for the transport industry.
Applications must include a covering letter, CV and completed application form.
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com or call Anita on (04) 894 6327.
Applications close 5:00 PM, Wednesday 6 October 2010.