Draft Long-Term Plan 2012-2022 is out for consultation
The Draft Long-Term Plan outlines the proposed services for New Plymouth District over the next 10 years, with the first three years in detail. It seeks to reflect what type of community you would like to live in and the things you would like to see made available for your community.
The Council would like your feedback on the Draft Long-Term Plan 2012-2022.
Submissions can be made by:
- Completing the online submission form here.
- Completing the submission form at the back of the summary booklet or full draft plan, or use a blank piece of paper, and post it to NPDC Draft Long-Term Plan Submissions, Reply Paid DX, DX Box NX10026, New Plymouth.
- Delivering it to the Civic Centre, Liardet Street, New Plymouth; or to the library and service centres in Bell Block, Inglewood or Waitara.
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling us on 06-759 6060 they will record your views, read them back to you and send you a copy).
- Sending a fax to 06-759 6072.
Status: Submissions close Monday 30 April 2012.