Just discovered Nelson City Council's Fix-a-gram

Just stumbled across this page on the Nelson City Council's website called Fix-a-gram....

They're missing 'glass on roads/pathways' but it's a good start.  If you haven't used this facility already, please try and submit and give us some feedback on it.

If your local or regional authority has a similar link, let us know.


New Plymouth District Council has a icon on the RHS side of this page to report broken glass, use it often: