GW is reviewing bikes on trains.
I hear they are proposing to restrict access to off-peak, and start charging.
CAW will need to campaign hard to retain what we fought for and won.
Are we up for this?
1. Bikes on trains are a good idea.
2. Raise CAW's profile and gather support
3. Lose this one and we'll get pushed back again.
4. We want bikes on buses too.
Where to from here?
1. Check the facts
2. Get commitment from CAW
3. Form a campaign team
4. Make a plan: objective, tactics, partners, key audiences, messages, timing, budget