Industry Training Courses
Do you know the answers to these questions:
* What are FOUR ways to count cycle numbers?
* What is the IHT 5-Step Hierarchy for Cycling?
* What are FOUR reasons for increasing the width of cycle lanes
beyond the desirable minimum of 1.5 m?
* What signs/markings should you use on a shared path?
* What are the SIX Elements of Intersection Continuity for cycling?
If you are not sure of the answers to all of these questions, then take a Fundamentals of Planning & Design for Cycling course from ViaStrada.