Agenda & minutes
1 CAN DO 2019 location/date.
-- contact Bike Auckland the deputy Chair Jolisa Gracewood.
-- CAN DO 2020 could be linked to Bike Expo or the Walk2Cycle conference.
2 Patrick's cover for June/July
-- leaving 8th June back 16th July 10 days (working), then a holiday Japan 26th July to 1st Sept. 12 week stretch.
-- best solution is a short term contract 30 hours project manager.
-- Patrick could find a candidate.
-- Richard's would be the media contact.
-- They would need to focus on footpath cycling issues, elections, media via Richard, maybe CAN DO and working on our social media/website.
- Going to slow due lack of enagement with Louise.
- Lily could design the T shirts
- We could talk to Rus from Trail fund.
4 Bike Expo plan for 2020.
-- Moving to Nov 2020
-- CAN DO 2020 will be at the Bike Expo.
5 Finanical positions - Grants
-- Patrick is keen to do an Advocacy programme in Wellington Oct/Nov.
-- Cover for Patrick is urgent.
-- Get cycling on the agenda.
-- Advisory local groups advice.
-- Depends on Patrick's cover.
7 Scooter idea?
-- PR needed
-- Patrick is researching.
- Email Jolisa about the CAN DO 2019 Auckland potential (Patrick to draft content, Claire to send the first email)
- Footpath cycling Chainlink article (Patrick)
- Advocacy programme grant (Patrick to draft content and Claire to write the grant)
- Online shop quote from Fuzion. (Claire)
- Follow up Louise in the CAN Merchandise Proposal (Geoff)
- Looking for grants options for Patrick cover and advocacy programme (Geoff)
- Content for grant for Patrick's cover (Claire)