CAW meets 6 - 7.30pm on the first Tuesday of the month (except January).
VENUE (to be confirmed) - upstairs at the Library Bar, 53 Courtenay Place, in the front room (turn right as you come in)
Cycling is used as a means of transport by most people for some trips each month.
- 80% of people cycle for some trips each month by 2020
- 20% of all trips are by cycle by 2020
- 90% of those who cycle are satisfied with their cycling experience by 2020
- Rates of fatality and injury for cycling are below that for cars (currently 5 per 100 million km) by 2020
- Cycling is perceived as positive by 90% of the general population by 2020
CAW Committee 2013-14
Chair: James Burgess
Treasurer: Tom Halliburton
Submissions team: Eleanor Meecham, Brian Wolfman
Membership secretary: Phaedra Upton
Minutes secretary: Alastair Smith
SASTRG reps: David Laing, Jill Ford, James Burgess
Active transport forum reps: Craig Lucena, Tom Halliburton
Wellington Trails Alliance Rep: Ian Bennett
Other committee member: Sridhar Ekambaram
Fix those cycling black spots:
View Black Spots for Cycling in Wellington in a larger map
Where do you want advanced stop boxes?
View Wellington cycling - advanced stop boxes in a larger map
Where do you want bike parking stands? Map them here.
Looking for the best way to get from A to B? Have you tried the online Journey Planner yet?