First meeting to kick off an exciting year of cycle advocacy for Wellington. Sustainability Trust, Forresters Lane, off Tory St.
- IB cycle way - latest following the extraordinary meeting / notice of motion on 3 February and the Transport Committee meeting on 5 February.
- volunteers and prepping our stand for Go By Bike Day on Wednesday 11 February
- Victoria St latest plans (there should be an update meeting with the memorial park alliance before then)
- NZTA Urban Cycleways Fund
- Courtesy along shared pathways - e.g. Waterfront
- Wellington Cycling plans: Paul Barker, WCC Safe and Sustainable Transport Manager
Claire will update us on her adventures Cycling in Cuba at the March Meeting.