• Roads of National Significance (RoNS) - roads built for trucks, not for Kiwis
• Decisions made without genuine public consultation
• "Yes" to a community link road
• "Yes" to an upgrade of rail and SH1
• Join over 4000 petition signers in a Nationwide Day of Action
You can either choose to join us from the starting sites of affected residents (as indicated on the flyer) and march with us to the train stations or you can meet us at a train station closest to you at 11am. If you choose to join us to march, we have several interesting speakers at each of the starting points as well as information-sharing and entertainment.
We really need your support!
12 noon PARLIAMENT GROUNDS, WELLINGTON
PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
BOOK YOUR PLACE ON OUR RESERVED TRAIN NOW!
PRESALES $10 INCLUDES:
1 RETURN TRAIN TICKET
1 BALLOON AND GUARANTEES
YOUR SEAT ON THE TRAIN
(TICKETS ON THE DAY $15)
For sensible transport solutions vote against the expressway at the November General Election